Curbside definition: This means you remain outside of the hospital while your pet has their appointment:
1. Once you arrive, please call and let us know you are here. We will ask where you are parked and the color and type of car you are driving.
2. A veterinary assistant will come out to your vehicle and collect history and other needed information.
3. After the assistant has brought your pet inside, please avoid moving your car.
4. If you choose to run an errand during your pet’s visit please make sure to do the following:
- leave a phone number that we can reach you at for additional questions
- Call us once you are back. Our staff may not see your car pull in or know where you have parked.
- If you call and our phone lines are busy, please just come up to the door and let us know you are back.
5. If you feel your wait time has been an inappropriate amount of time or you decide you are not comfortable waiting in your car, please nicely let us know and we will be happy to have you come in a wait in a climate controlled room.
6. Once your visit is complete the assistant will bring your pet back out to you, along with any medications.
7. The assistant will going over your pet’s medications and ask if you have any questions about the medications.
8. The doctor will either come out to discuss findings and a plan for your pet or you will receive a phone call from the doctor.
Drop off appointments, Curbside appointments and In-hospital appointments available!
In hospital appointment definition: this means you will enter the hospital with your pet for your pet’s appointment.
1. Call from the parking lot once you have arrived.
2. An assistant will come out to your car and bring you inside the building with your pet.
3. No children under the age of 12 are to be inside the hospital. Please choose curbside if you have children with you.
4. All people entering our hospital are required to wear a mask. If you do not want to do this, please choose curbside.
5. You will be taken into an exam and your pet will then be taken into the treatment area for any sampling, vaccinations and exam.
6. After your pet’s exam is complete the assistant or the doctor will update you on the findings and plan.
7. Check options: you may either go to the front front desk to check out or if you prefer you may check out in the exam room.
- If you or any member of your immediate family has been sick within the past 14 days, your visit will need to be curbside.
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- If there are any concerns during your appointment please nicely let us know.
King's Crossing Animal Hospital | 7607 NC-68, Oak Ridge, NC 27310, USA | 336-644-7606